i finished embroidering these little guys this weekend, while watching movies in the evening with a glass of wine. they are transfers from patternbee again! there were only three napkins, i got them at a thrift store, and they were in a bag of stuff with some unfinished needlepoint things. i have been trying to finish the needlepoint, which was a pretty pink bunch of roses and only the background needed to be stitched. but the needlepoint stitching makes my hand hurt very bad if i try to do too much...and i only know i've done too much, 'cause my hand starts to hurt!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahhh, the hurting hand of doom! It happens to me alot too, usually accompanied with a really festive tingling sensation up through my wrist. It scares the hell out of me, i worry that something will happen to my hands alot....what would i do if i were unable to make things anymore??? It would be worse than death, i think. I'd go crazy, quickly.

Anyway, LOVE the napkins!!! And i can't believe i forgot to mention how amused i am by the bar in your craft-room. You are for sure a lady after my own heart! LOL!!!!!) Sometimes, i think perhaps my muse is Pink Elephant, brandishing a big bottle of merlot....
Cheers!
cindy said…
mmm...merlot! what would we do with it! ;] i like my little bar! but it's not big enough for my glass collection! that is only a bit of it there in the photo! yeah, the hand pain is the beginning of carpal tunnel, i've been told. yuck! my favorite is waking up with numbness in my hands. :[
I LOVE the fiesta quality of those napkins! they look vintage!

Popular Posts