Friday, November 10, 2006



i had to take all my boots out of my closet to 'organize' a bit. o.k., i could no longer get the door to close! i lined them up and realized, i got a lota boots! and yet, here i was this morning, surfing this website: cutesy shoes and considering another pair of boots! but they were so cute! with buckles! none of these have buckles! and yes, i finally caved in, and bought those on the end a while back...ugg-like ones. i tease my mom and sister for wearing uggs, they have had them for several years, even before they became 'fashionable' to wear, because they are so comfortable. i told them, "uggs put the ug in ugly!" then, my daughter angie bought some, (pink ones!) and then rachel bought some ugg-like ones as well. i was the last holdout, and then i saw these when it was so cold out, and gave them a try. they really are very comfy! but i only wear them in the house, 'cause all my pants are the length for my heels and the backs of my jeans drag when i wear the heel-less ugg-likes!

well, i painted the sewing room...it is now a lovely lavender. and right now, it looks like a fabric store AND a clothing store threw up in there! when i get it organized (well, back to a bit more more normal...it never is really organized!) i will take photos. but the walls are this shade of purpley lavender. i love it! i might paint the ceiling with clouds at some point, but after painting the walls, my neck and back were killing me! and i have painted clouds on my ceilings (and walls!) before, and the thought of the pain it inflicted is really making me think hard about it!

5 comments:

tlc illustration said...

Pretty color! I'm sure that feels good to have as your surroundings.

cinderelly said...

it does feel good... i saw the color on the walls of a place in friday harbor, called 'pelindaba lavender', and it was just beautiful! their's may have been just a couple shades darker, but i always pick up paint on the 'oops' section of home depot, and it was close enough!

Anonymous said...

I agree with tlc! That's an awesome colour!

I'm still wondering what to paint my new room, actually...

- Eric Emin

Anonymous said...

That deleted comment was me, btw. My name was an html link that didn't link to anything.

- EE

jungle dream pagoda said...

Hilarious your black boots are like my cowboy boots!