it is starting to feel like winter again...we lost power late this afternoon, and had to light up candles for the evening. but my daughter and i tried to make it fun. we made a fire in the fireplace and stirred up some bloody marys, and she had her portable dvd player all charged up, so we pulled out the movie 'flatliners' and watched it. hadn't watched it in a long time...it is a pretty good movie, and a little spookier in the dark with candles flickering! one by one the candles started burning out, and there were only one or two still lit, and i got up to replace some of them when tah-dah! lights! i was glad it didn't stay out too long...didn't feel like tossing out everything in the refrigerator tomorrow!