Welp, I'm in Florida now.  Like, not visiting, I LIVE here. Beautiful sunsets, my favorite part of the day. I am working from home and don't get out much so still haven't experienced a lot of the Florida experience yet.

I have started a little bit of a garden.  Since I love to garden and I didn't have much luck at my old place in Washington, I thought I would try some things in Florida.  I figure hey, there is SUN here!  I started an avocado tree, a mango, I planted tomatoes and mint plants and I bought two little fig trees and they are growing pretty well so far.

  


Here is the avocado I started the seed from.  He's a big one! The mango was pretty big too. I have a line tree that i bought and it has tiny little limes on it now! I go out and look at them every day like that's gonna help them grow. 😊


We have lots of cool birds here too.  There is a little water retention pond at the back of the property, and we go for walks and see different birds. Here is one of the big boys in the pond with lilies in it.  There are turtles in the pond too. 

Life has taken a 360 degree turn for me.  not sure if it is for the better at the moment but life is what you make it right?

Comments

Popular Posts