memory tricks

i think as i get older and more forgetful, i am still getting a little smarter about it, at least. i decided today, that i want to make a cake for mother's day, one that i made a while back. then i thought to myself, "o.k., so where the hell did you get the recipe from?!" NO IDEA. but the good thing is, i have been blogging about cakes when i make one that comes out exceptionally well, like this one did! so i know it's here on my blog somewhere! yay! i found it here...


and here is a picture...yum, huh!?! (and the link to the southern living site that has the recipe, even though it is in the original blog post.) 

i guess as i get older, the memory is like a hansel and gretel story... if i leave bread crumbs i can find my way back!  oh but wait, that didn't really work out in that story, did it?!

Comments

Mr. Macabre said…
I've done that myself with a recipe, lose the original and remember that I blogged about it. I feel like I'm in good company now!
Rue said…
That cake looks amazing. Enjoy!

Popular Posts